The contract work generally include an element of the bespoke purpose made items but extend to a full one stop shop for contractors, developers and private clients to hand over the woodwork element of the project to Tockwith Joinery Ltd.
The services start with preparing estimates and working details including CAD drawings of our specialist area.
All contracts have a clear audit trail of quotes and orders through to agreed final accounts.
The company continues to operate its quality management systems in each department ensuring the compliance of all current legislation and industry standards.
All materials are sourced from reliable approved suppliers and these are reviewed regularly to ensure Tockwith Joinery Ltd are using the up-to-date products to ensure compliance with security, insulation, air tightness etc.
Recent works for regional contractors
- Purpose made stairs for former hospital Purey Cust York into private houses
- Removal of church paneling for renovation
- Repairs to a local monument
- Manufacture of replacement window for a school alteration
- Arched doors and frames for a church extension
- Modern till station for a new pet shop
- Double glazed sash windows for a new house in London
- Glazed screens and windows for a barn conversion
- Form work for an agricultural project
- Door frames and internal glazed screens for a school extension
- Repairs and renewals to listed building following a fire
- High quality every time
- Work to your program
- In house expertise
01423 358005 or email