Bespoke Traditional Joinery
Recent works for private clients include
- A garden room extension with triple glazed Oak windows
- A conservatory link to a guest suit
- Gates to a walled garden
- Replacement Georgian door
- Replacement sash windows to several private houses
- Overhaul of sash windows to improve air tightness to a large farm house
- Installation of bedroom furniture to large house annex
- Remodelling of a dormer bungalow to include a master bedroom with dressing room and Ensuite
Over the years the process of window manufacture has become more and more complex and detailed. The market now demands a draught proofed window that performs to modern insulation and security requirements. Our windows are made to reflect this demand, combining traditional looks and quality to suit the vernacular of the local area, but also the latest advances in glazing, insulation and technical specification. We manufacture from a variety of timbers to suit both the building and the customers’ budget. Our timbers are sourced from sustainable and reliable sources. We provide a fully double-glazed and complete window or door in a frame with all the latest ironmongery and the components ready to be fitted on site.
We can make a large variety of doors from very simple interior doors to exterior doors, large barn doors etc.
Often being the feature of a hall way or landing, either straight flights, winders, geometric or curved, closed or cut string providing full components purpose made to suit your building in the timbers of your choice.
01423 358005 or email